The quality management system can be incorporated into a website for your company. If you do not currently have a website or are looking to update your current one we can offer turnkey solution for a complete web portal which includes a quality management system and the following features. This is particularly useful if you are involved with commercial and domestic installations.
- State-of-the-art website based on Joomla content management system.
- Website setup, hosting and user account creation
- Edit or Update your own pages via your browser
- Quality management system incorporated into your website
- E-mail mailing list for sending e-mails to customers.
- Project templates including risk assessments.
- Project Management for commercial installations
- Search engine optimised URL's for Google searches.
- Google analytics to monitor visitors to your site
- User registration forms for sales enquiries
- Overnight backup to Amazon server.
- Logo Design and Template Selection
How does it work
It's quite simple you get a brand-new website just like this one but you use a template to make the website look different. There are hundreds of templates available and we have partnered with some of the best designers in the business to provide you with a broad range of templates which we have tested with the quality management system. As an example please see the gallery on the right hand side to highlight how the same webpage can appear differently with a different template.
About Joomla content management system
Joomla is behind over 2% of the websites on the internet and is the world's most popular content management system. Complete Picture have been developing with joomla since version 1 (2006) and all of our websites use this platform. The joomla ecosystem includes hundreds if not thousands of templates and you can be sure there will be one to meet your requirements.