QMS is a web based system for businesses wishing to achieve certification under a variety of construction industry accreditation schemes from ISO9001 to the Green Deal PAS 2030 standard.
Green Deal Compliance Features
The Green Deal QMS maps the PAS 2030 document to our web processes to ensure you meet your scheme requirements as follows:
- Employee Competence, manage training and qualifactions.
- Method Statements, create individual statment for each EEM
- Risk Assessments, add to each EEM
- Site survey and pre install checklists
- Issue install team with instructions
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
Heat recovery systems
Flue gas recovery devices
Heating system insulation (cylinder, pipes)
Cavity wall insulation
Flat roof insulation
Internal wall insulation
External wall insulation
Energy efficient glazing and doors
Ground, Water and Air source Heat Pumps
Allocate installer to measure
Manage training records
Map comptence to measure
The primary components are as follows:
- Web-based solution means you can have multi-user access.
- Manage your sales leads. Create a new sales lead and produce a PDF in seconds.
- Documents - 186 document templates covering all aspects of the PAS 2030 requirements, method statements and risk assessments.
- Print all documents to PDF. Automatically insert your logo and signature.
- Automatic Document numbering.
- Collaboration - work together with your subcontractors